BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What do I hate most about Malaysia?

the answer is: I don't know!
the scary lecturer Marion la...go ask us to prepare this kind of question...
yerrr...i love Malaysia so much...
how can u ask me to think of this question...
i know, Malaysia got lotz of problems...
but at the end of the day, i still love my country a lot...until i cannot say i hate anything about it...
now what? how to survive tmr's tutorial??? macam mana o...

2 comments:

The Public Transit Girl said...

Me neither. I don't usually hate things; coz many things are not worth for me to hate them (=.

Well, I think it is mean for your lecturer to ask you "What you hate about Malaysia". If I were you, I will put on an hour long argument with him/her, questioning the definition of "hate" (the usual me, haha).

But come to think of it, it's an assignment. So, jia you oh! You can do it! Why not visit my blog? You may have some ideas

http://sapphirelittledragon.blogspot.com

Melvin Goh said...

one thing i hate the most in malaysia is the one and only....TRAFFIC JAMS