Tagged
8 things I am passionate about:
1) music
2) art
3) wushu
4) movies
5) david archuleta
6) songwriting
7) jason castro
8) tv
8 things I say too often:
1) dunno
2) hey
3) what la
4-8) can't think of anymore
8 books I’ve read recently:
1) Children of Hurin by J.R.R. Tolkien
2) Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer
3) Artemis Fowl and the Arctic Incident
4) Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code (still reading)
5) The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
6) 鲁迅 - only a few short stories, his writing is weird man!
7) 昆仑(武侠小说)- gave up half way, very cha la...金庸still the best
8) Jeffry Archer - compilation of short stories (not all, just some, hehe...)
8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1) Apologize - One Republic
2) In the shadows - the rasmus
3) Because you live - jesse maccartney
4) 靠岸- 林宇中
5) angin malam - daniel lee
6) heaven knows - daniel lee
7) passion - se7en
8) low - flo-rida
8 things I learned last year:
1) true friends are hard to find
2) good teamwork is very effective
3) wushu performance is fun
4) don't be over confident even though u are good at it
5) friends bring happiness
6) bgr love is not everything
7) it's better to be difficult first, than onli easy, rather than easy first diff later (spm is good example)
8) it's important to do what you love
8 people to tag:
1) Yasmin
2) Ching Yee
3) Rachel
4) Wan Teng
5) Weiyi
6) Jay Chou
7) Tun Dr. Mahathir
8) Simon Cowell
[NEWS] 方炯鑌改編「練舞功」 衝破十二萬人次點閱
-
情歌王子方炯鑌向來皆走抒情路線,私底下卻有冷面笑匠的潛質,日前將謝金燕的電音名曲「練舞功」改成吉他彈唱抒情版,一本正經拍成「金賓...
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment