It's 3am in the morning....
I'm supposed to be staying up to do work but, feeling very exhausted and no mood liao...
suddenly stumbled upon this almost-dead blog and xin xue lai chao post something...
For some reason I find this sem more relaxing than previous sems...
dunno y...
the workload is still a lot, yes, but probably less strain on the 'brilliant idea generating' side...
a lot of one-big-projects, therefore just one big idea or concept...
and this sem we have to draw comics...
something i never ever thought of or dreamt of doing!
and unexpectedly, i actually enjoy doing it...despite the endless stuff needed to be done.
this might sound random but watching Wang Lee Hom's videos and interviews motivates me!
I didnt really take notice of him previously...
I know he is very talented and knows how to play 10+ instruments, yes,
but i never realised how passionate he is about what he does.
Why is he so talented? It was because his passion towards music made him curious and strive to work hard.
And that made him one of the top artists of Asia...
anywayz...gotta go back to work....
lol

0 comments:
Post a Comment